Saturday, September 6, 2014

Attending Cosplay Mania 2014

I am very much excited for this October due to a lot of reasons. I will be attending Cosplay Mania this coming October 4-5 2014 at the SMX Convention Center. This is going to be my first time to attend such a big nationwide cosplay and hobby convention and I can't wait to meet old and new faces when I'm there.

 

I will be in Manila a day earlier (October 3) for any possible meet-ups before the big day. So far I am still looking for a place to stay for the entire weekend. But I am sure I am going to have a great time! :D Hope to see some great people, great cosplayers (must take a lot of pictures with Sailor Moon cosplayers!), and to witness who will be this year's winner of Cosplay Tournament of Champions. Aside from the cosplay-related fun, I will be buying some Weiss Schwarz cards and hopefully to get tutorials on how to play the game. Till here and see you this October guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!