Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Epo-ditorial - Broken blog links and images. Now what's next?

Last 2010, my former Wordpress blog Heartless Eponine with the address http://heartlesseponine.wordpress.com was reported and closed with an unknown cause. That blog was like a special piece of my heart, it was like a writing sanctuary. I was free to share what I want to share from otaku and personal life to anything that comes into mind. It was my multimedia blog.

A couple of months later after the incident, I temporarily stayed in Blogetery and in Blogger to share some updates. Until one day, a blessing in disguise emerged. I was able to backup three-fourth of the articles by instinct. Decided to register another blog in Wordpress and the rest went on smoothly. Who knew that the blog would hit its 30,000+ mark and it's great to share some stuff to the world.

But what concerns me is these broken links and images that I have almost majority of my past articles. I usually do linking for all the site visitors to view the original sources. It's really sad that the sources are either deleted, removed, or been transferred. With more than 200+ articles, I am not sure if it's possible to update all of the articles that way.

But oh well, let bygones be bygones. I am keeping all those info intact and untouched. Let it be like a memoir of some fragment of the past. We change and evolve in the process. I am officially removing one section of Articles since I realized they proved to be inappropriate and useless.

It's another step forward. There will be some makeovers here and there. Thank you so much for stopping by. It's about time I think of something new to make this blog a little better for not only otakus but on other particular levels of interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!