Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Chingkeetea Experience

This would probably be my first non-otaku blog post. But I just couldn't resist. I decided to try and venture in making reviews on the places and events that I go here and there. I would like to say that this first review of mine would be something that I wont forget. :)

Last May 5, 2012 I went into this place called Chingkeetea just located here in my hometown. The ambiance of the place was just right for my mood and it's a perfect place to have a conversation with friends. Believe it or not, during this day, I was able to have a fun and interesting chat with my friend of whom I haven't met for almost a year!

We both decided to have the same order of Wintermelon. I would personally would like to blame someone for the certain flavor addiction. haha. We then sat down outside the shop. I cannot forget my friend Patty's reaction when she first sip the Wintermelon Milktea for the first time... PRICELESS! I am sorry but I had to giggle and laugh over that. It's really nice to finally reconnect with people once in a while. In the right place, in the right time.

Being the otaku I am, I took the opportunity of bringing along my Chikane Himemiya and Himeko Kurusugawa papercrafts. They seem to like it too! How I wish had a better camera though. :( Cheers to Kofuu for helping me assembling them. :)

[caption id="attachment_1025" align="alignnone" width="350"] Chikane and Himeko enjoying the Milktea x3[/caption]

^o^ I would also like to make a special mention to my imotou, Char-char ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awww
    Thanks Epo-sama! :D
    Well, saying that I enjoyed the milktea is evidently an UNDERSTATEMENT! :3
    I'm even craving for another right now. tehee :3

    ReplyDelete

Comm-ent!