Friday, May 4, 2012

Got featured in Asgard Blog

Last February, I was interviewed online by my friend SchoolGirlBlogger. This was for a cosplay interview article which was posted on Asgard last Feb 19, 2012. The questions and the contents of the interview include how I got started into cosplay, how my passion for armored cosplay got started to name a few. Please note that during this interview I was still in-a-relationship at that time. Currently, no more. Just to remove the misconceptions if it arises. xD



 

It was truly an honor to be interviewed and to help out a friend. Here's a screenshot of the contents. You can find the source of the article in this site.

Once again, thank you SchoolGirlBlogger. May our otaku blogging powers reach the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!