Thursday, October 20, 2011

Steins;Gate backtrack (spoilers ahead)

Just a few weeks ago, I was able to finish the Steins;Gate anime. My final say? I think it's an anime that's worth remembering and a recommended watch. Call me biased or whatever (I heard some comments all around the internet that this anime is "over-rated" or "over-exaggerated"). The hell I care. xD I am proud to say that I love this anime and it's unique in its own way. I wonder if some people noticed that the art is huke-like which in reality, it is. Hats off to huke for the character designs at the same time, I really like the plot of the story though it tends to be "twisted" by some.

SPOILERS AHEAD PEOPLE. It hurts me more than it hurts you.

[caption id="attachment_879" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="The sweetest and romantic thing I've seen in Anime this year"][/caption]

My favorite episode ever in Steins;Gate. Episode 23. Where Kurisu and Okabe confessed to each other in a kiss. I really like Kurisu's move/reply. She's really that Tsundere. I've starting to love as a character more and more. You can't just help it but admire her super-genius-mad-lab-assistant-attitude.

The series ending is half sad and half-happy. Just watch the anime and you'll see what I mean.

Though my rundowns tend to be confusing, my final conclusion for Steins;Gate is it's a totally unique anime. It is more than just a typical time-traveling story and It is a 100% recommendation for this year. Watch it now! El Psy Congroo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!