Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tiger and Bunny - Action Packed!



At first glance, I thought it was another typical superhero story. But this one is totally different. What got me hooked into the story is the different character personalities especially between Kotetsu and Barnaby. Total opposites and it's quite interesting that despite the huge differences between these two heroes, they prevail in the end. Not only you can see these two guys in action, but there is also a wide array of hero characters that you also get to know with.

Justice League?! Think again. I like the concept of "Live Hero Television". I think it's better than the usual cliche of not-live-coverage news headlines. The logos that were featured the characters armors is just awesome. A promotional-endorsement anime I must say.

To put the entire story into summary (so far since this series is still ongoing): Kotetsu is a hero known as Wild Tiger. Due to some promotional and endorsement agreements, he teams up with a guy named Barnaby and together with another team of Heroes such as themselves, they will do what it takes to protect the city Sternbild at the same time get fans and promotions.

I don't want to spoil more. But my verdict so far for Tiger and Bunny is that it is another superhero series that's unique in it's own way and it's a much watch if you want some heartwarming and heart-pumping action.



Which reminds me. Is there still room for another Barnaby Brooks Jr. fangirl? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!