Saturday, June 4, 2011

Octave Chapter 36 - A perfect beautiful ending

[caption id="attachment_744" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Together....forever..."][/caption]

Finally. Octave Chapter 36. I was able to read it a few days ago and instantly, I take back what I said about the story being draggy and cliche.

I think I learned my lesson of not instantly judge something by its cover. The conclusion of Octave was just something that I can't really forget to. An eternal promise and loyalty that lasts forever. I kinda connect to Setsuko for some reason. It is very special to have someone who will risk it all (even if it involves a big break in your career, etc.) no matter what. Miyashita-san is slowly having hope in her future. To be someone who will always keep her head up high no matter what the up and downs are.

This would probably be one of my favorite Yuri mangas. I didn't have much expectation of this before but I really like this manga now. I just hope there will be more to come with Octave. But if not, I would never miss a chance to reread this masterpiece again and again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!