Sunday, June 5, 2011

Megpoid GUMI - Prayer will Live







Another Vocaloid song blog entry. It's been a while since I have posted a Vocaloid song here.

We have Megpoid Gumi here with the song titled Prayer Will Live produced by yuukiss. I like this song because in the PV, Megpoid is dressed in a cute nun outfit. It kind of reminds me of the Priestess Sprite from Ragnarok Online. Moving on, I like the instruments and beats used. The music has a feel of 80's pop-techno which gives out the nostalgic vibes.

I also like how the rap was done. Fluent English. This would be a Vocaloid song perfectly to add in any playlist.

And yes this song is also part of the Exit Tunes presents Gumism album which is already released :D Hope you enjoy this song as much as I do. Megpoid GUMI ftw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!