Sunday, May 29, 2011

Review: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Slap another SLOWPOKE.jpg image at me? I don't think so.



Before I start my review, have a Kyubey!

The series starts with a dream that a pink haired girl Madoka had. The dream was like a magical fantasy world. It's kind of similar to the first episode of Cardcaptor Sakura if you ask me.

You have a pink-haired Madoka who founds a cute irresistible creature named Kyubey. Then we add a girl named Homura into the story who tells Madoka never listen to what Kyubey says of making her turn into a Puella Magi to hunt witches and such.

Another creation by SHAFT. So just imagine it as a mahou shoujo anime + dark themed. I don't want to get into detail because you might kill me if I spoil.

My final say about this Anime? It's something interesting to watch and it's worth it. Heck, I just rewatched the entire series like 4 times now. You should do the same. :Dv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!