Monday, April 18, 2011

It's about time to throw in the towel...for awhile.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="268" caption="Photo courtesy of Lanz. "My last cosplay of 2011? It seems.""][/caption]

Lately, I've been thinking of giving up something for awhile. Stop thinking of what I must do for the coming months, to the upcoming events, and rumors of dates that still remain murky to our minds. While people are busy making their dream cosplays a reality, and trying to save up or even beg to their knees to ask for money from their parents, I end up erasing everything that I made and I said "I quit."

Something happened the past few days and I end up throwing a hobby precious to me. As much as I wanted to apologize to myself because of such actions out of anger, I have no choice but to either quit or stay silent for awhile.

To tell you honestly, I'm slowly degrading myself and I'm not sure if I can still catch up on the latest happenings (Anime related). I think it's understandable since I'm currently working to finish the 250 hour target given to me on my On-the-job training. Seriously it's hard.

I really don't want to say this but I'll just be silent for awhile especially when cosplay is concerned. Go ahead, encouragement is welcome. But if ever I will come back into the scene, it might take months, or a year. Or worse, I'll be going back to zero and start all over again by cosplaying the simplest characters.

Cosplaying is my hobby and another way of expression. This may not seem to be goodbye for it. But I'm hopefully get back to motivating myself to give it a try once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!