Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The ultimate upbeat mashup - Mr. Music (Another Vocaloid update)







This is one of the reasons why I love VOCALOID. They are flexible to any genre, and only that, it is such a creative way of making songs that even ordinary artists can express their compositions using this program. Just how cool is that? I don't find odd. It's still music and as what I've said before, it's expression! By just listening to this, you will know how powerful and unique a mashup is. I find it amazing to know that this song is a collaboration of many ordinary artists.

The song is titled Mr. Music. The first time I heard it, it was now catchy to the ears. Though it's has a 70's-80's beat but still, you just can't stop listening to it. With nice designs of the Vocaloid characters plus a cool PV, just would not like it? If you're a Vocaloid fan, this song is a recommendation.

XD Before I forget, I would like to thank my friend Lanz. Because he was the one who introduced me to this song. Yosh!

Oh yeah, did anyone notice the sudden blog change? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!