Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sakura Taisen Browser Game! Sakura Taisen Taishou Romance School Story!



After a long silence, Sakura Taisen is finally back! This time, it's not gonna hit on the game consoles but on our browsers. That's right! The new Sakura Taisen Game will be an online browser game.

You can find more information in the official website here. I am not sure if this game has been released or not (since the site is in Japanese) but I'll keep you  guys as updated as possible.

My thoughts on this : Yeah, I think it's something new. But it might take a while to get used to especially if you're a Sakura Taisen fan. At least this is a comeback for the Sakura Taisen franchise. Though it's not that big and we expect it to be released on the PS3 or other popular consoles. But you know what, nothing beats casual gaming. Especially in browsers (I'm starting to miss my Battleon days. XD)

Here's the trailer. It also features some Sakura Taisen game nostalgia. :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!