Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Felis Navidad! Merry Christmas! Meri Kurisumasu~



It's that time of year again. Time to relax, read some manga (ehem...Yuri), watch anime (sue me, I'm in a Kannazuki no Miko madness so suddenly and I don't know why! XD) , and eat some delicious food till you can't get enough. (Darn, I'm suddenly craving for those homemade donuts again. *remembers* > w <)

Anyways, hope you guys have a great year ahead of you. I think mine would be great since in my place, cosplay events here and there and I just love the feeling! I am also very proud that my next cosplay project is Chikane Himemiya (Masked Priestess form) My first non-armored project. I'll be buying some of my stuff online so I'm keeping close on my contacts.  For my Hakama gown and pants, I'll be going to the tailoring shop sometime next month. ^^



My Christmas Wishlist you ask? XD Would you believe that I want for this year is a box supply of GRECO 888 and some pocket money for the upcoming cosplay event this Feb. I also wish that I get hired on being a freelance writer. I am currently applying and I hope everything goes well. I really needed money badly. T_T

^__^ So hope you guys have a Merry Merry Christmas! God bless as well. Wish you all the best to come! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!