Sunday, December 19, 2010

GIRL FRIENDS DRAMA CD cast revealed!

Milk Morinaga just updated her blog tonight!



*looks at pic above* I think this is a fanart * w *

 

Special thanks to my online friend Aivee for the heads up! ^ w ^

 

You've read it right ladies and gentlemen! The Girl Friends Drama CD cast has finally been revealed by the mangaka herself. Great news! The Drama CD will be released JANUARY 28 2011! What a great time to start the new year ei? XD Oh, and Morinaga mentioned that it can be bought internationally via Amazon so keep updated guys! :3

(Ok, so for now I don't want to name names on what are my wishes or demands for this etc, etc so whoever is willing to do something for the benefit of hungry Girl Friends / Morinaga fangirls and fanboys, then please do.) XD I don't want this blog to get closed again.

So JANUARY 28 IT IS! Below are the confirmed cast of the GF Drama CD (source is from her blog)

あっこ:遠藤綾さん
akko : Endou Aya san
まり:佐々木未来さん
mari : Sasaki Mikoi san
たまみん:かないみかさん
tamamin : Kanai Mikan san
すぎさん:小林ゆうさん
sugisan : Kobayashi Yuu san

久野ちん:橘田いずみさん
kuno chin : Tachibana Izumi san
田口:瀬戸麻沙美さん
taguchi : Seto Asami san
なるちゃん先生:羽飼まりさん
naruchan sensei : Hagai Mari san
玉造先生:川原慶久さん
tamatsukuri sensei : Kawahara Yoshihisa san

女生徒:金子未佳さん
joseito : Kaneko Mika san

Special thanks to my friend Aivee for translating. It's not that accurate so there is a possible for change. ^_^!

5 comments:

  1. Arigatou!! O~O
    You made me so happy!!!! All that's left is to wait for it to be released...! I'd so buy it when I get my payment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this just a soundtrack? not like a film or something?

    ReplyDelete

Comm-ent!