Saturday, May 8, 2010

Zettai Shoujo Seiiki Amnesian - The things so far

Ok, after a long pause in my manga reading life I decided to continue reading Zettai Shoujo Seiiki Amnesian. So far, the manga is currently on 7 chapters and ongoing as we speak.



If you're a MangaFox regular, I have bad news. It's to find out that this manga is "licensed" so it's out of their database.

But you can read the manga online here.

Ok, I think I'm going to be updated on this manga. The plot is ok though I'm still confused on the characters a bit but I think it's ok since it's still like 7 chapters. The ecchi/mature scenes? I don't bother xD I think it's part of it. Chikane X Himeko moments are cute.

And Hell this manga's full of GAR! Imagine, by just one simple order from Himeko, Chikane goes MOTIVATED and POWERED UP and in the end, wins the battle. Awesome!

The mysteries of the story gets better and better. I wonder if Chikane will be strong enough to protect the "Dragon's Cry"/"Sanctuary"  against the "Nine Days" and the "Kagome Agency" who admitted to themselves that they are also AMNESIANS. (People who have superpowers, magic, etc etc.)

Yuri + Gore + Action = WIN! This keeps getting better and better! Hope for another good chapter! x3

Oh and did I mention that currently the provider of the RAWS is AUDIO EROTICA? So expect on time raw releases! ^_^v

2 comments:

  1. Sad news... Zefiberyl Translations put this manga on hold... so we must look for another translating group

    ReplyDelete
  2. T^T Yes, yes. Thank you for the information. Will be blogging about this now.

    ReplyDelete

Comm-ent!