Saturday, May 15, 2010

[UPDATE] GIRL FRIENDS 32

Edited post.



After a bit of discussion in the Mangafox Girl Friends Fan Club, I stand corrected by Nyamotaku. The said date: JUNE 12 was not for the Chapter 32 release but the Volume 4 release.

I then went to Amazon Japan's website to clarify about the Volume 4 thing. What came out was true. The said volume will be released on June 11-12.

I'm sorry for the sudden error. You must know that I'm not Japanese and I don't know the language (as much I wanted to.) I'll try to be more accurate on my research and sources next time. Sorry for the inconvience. >__>

With this, gomenasai.

Ok so I heard that GF will be released May 22. So May 22 it is. ^_^

9 comments:

  1. ara ara? lol I'd like to know what's with "aka darkangellike" XD I'm sure we can survive another month, Eponine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the last few chapters will be good and worth it, i dislike long running anime/manga. Morinaga sama did a great job and im proud of her work *claps* good job to Author and Illustrator. :) it was a truely great yuri fluffy manga :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo~ if its from Morinaga then it should be long xD becuz long animes/mangas are the dramatic ones :0 i dont mind if its like 11 volumes becuz i really enjoy Morinaga's works <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's always the Nana x Hitomi stories to console ourselves with. I just reread all 4 last night to dull the pain of waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the most cutest yuri manga i've read,,,
    can't wait for chapter 32,,

    once they are straight but then they feel in love w/ each other,,
    hahaha
    i can relate

    ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ARIGATOU!! for the information! I really appreciate your effort.. well done..I just can't wait for the next chapter!! wew!! good joB!!! ^_^.. ahmm where can we find the raws of girl friends... just want to see it.. even if i cant understand it nyahahahah! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll just wait for Audio Erotica to upload it and give us the mediafire link. I sometimes get it in MakiMaki's website or in 4chan's /u/ board ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://asakawanofansub.blogspot.com/2010/05/dd-girl-friends-cap-32-raw-mq.html

    AQUI LOS RAWS DEL CAPITULO 32 DE GIRLFRIENDS

    ReplyDelete

Comm-ent!