Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kenji - Prepare for some Martial Arts Action!



For the past few days, I have been reading this manga and I think this is interesting. It talks about a  life of a modern martial artist who struggles to fight for what is right and to protect the weak from bullies or opposing forces. The manga Kenji also talks about the different kung-fu and martial arts moves and how to execute them. Really cool. The boy Kenji reminds me of Astro Boy and Son Goku in one setting.

He's amazing. He's not afraid of facing anyone. He's always there to save the day to those who are in need. I also liked his closeness with his Grandfather. I think it's kinda rare these days.

So if you're looking for some martial arts action in every chapter (and also a bit of moral lessons too) then Kenji is for you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!