Saturday, May 29, 2010

Girl Friends 32: Fearing of separation :(

Girl Friends Chapter 32 is now scanlated by MakiMaki Scanlations. Thank you Ris!



After reading the chapter, I think it's really sad. Mari is afraid of losing Akko because of the extreme fact that they'll be soon going in separate ways. Different colleges, different dreams, different jobs.

I think it hurts really. For some very odd reason, I think what is happening in Girl Friends 32 is also happening to me right now. I just wish that at least the moments spent will last a long time because to me it seems to soon and I wish I don't want to feel the feeling of loss.

I don't think this is a feeler chapter. It's something that people should think about :(

1 comment:

  1. guuzentotamatamaMay 29, 2010 at 12:06 PM

    this chapter was very touching ^^ I know what you mean... I graduated from high school 28/05/10 i feel like not growing up ;_;

    ReplyDelete

Comm-ent!