Friday, May 7, 2010

A Character Designed by Milk Morinaga! (FOR SANRIO?)



Click on image for full image

I got this info while reading some comments on MakiMaki. By looking at the pic above, you can say it's MORINAGA's. The person who posted the link confirmed it is Morinaga's. I'm not sure but it has something to do with Sanrio. Another Manga or Anime project perhaps? We don't know...yet.

But I like the character's smile. Reminds me of Mari-chan x3 Kyaaaah~

You can check out the website here.

3 comments:

  1. Wow nice character, and its Milks designe ^^
    well maybe its a new project? or maybe just a one-shot?
    hope its as awesome as GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows. ^ w ^ It's Sanrio...Hello Kitty so who knows what it will be. I'll try to get updates on this soon. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, she looks liek a mix of mari and akko from GF
    yet somethign new to it. she blushing and give off the look that she might be shy :o
    me wanna read :(

    ReplyDelete

Comm-ent!