Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Defying Gravity! It's WICKED!

"Pink goes well with Green!" -One of my favorite quotes from this side story of the Wicked witch of the West.



I am so lucky and happy to find someone from Youtube to record and upload some scenes from Wicked the Musical. No doubt about it! Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth are in it! So yeah, from the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank the youtube user KuraiAlex for uploading. Though there were huge gaps on the recording, as long as we get to see most of the musical in action.

So far I found 4 parts and an addition! :D Defying Gravity performance in the Tony Awards. Starring none other than Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth!































You know I'm starting to love these two! > w <

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comm-ent!