Saturday, February 27, 2010

ZETTAI SHOUJO SEIIKI AMNESIAN - Kannazuki no Miko Spinoff! :D



Now the question that pops out in your mind now is  "Wah?! Kannazuki no Miko?"

xD I think you can say that! It's made by the same manga group that made Kannazuki no Miko, the Kaishaku manga group.

Soooo.... it's like Kannazuki no Miko + Gore + multiple kanatas, killing, and slicing sort of thing + more Yuri yum yum and ecchiness sweetness xD.

Currently reading it right now and I think it's nice. I like Chikane. XD Innocent but not Innocent type of character.

By the way, may I have to remind you that this manga contains some scenes and language that are not suitable for kiddies or people below 18. So you've been warned though. But I know you guys very well so... meh, nevermind. Don't want to continue XP.

To the followers of the manga, Chapter 5 has just been released in Mangafox.

To those who are new to this manga, I recommend this manga. Though it has some scenes that not good the eyes, but it's one interesting YURI manga to read!

Will write a summary of the chapters soon. For now, I will make a Zettai Shoujo Seiiki Amnesian sub-category now!

2 comments:

Comm-ent!