Monday, February 22, 2010

Girl Friends Fanart commission featured in DeviantArt!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="321" caption="Kudos to meago of deviantart for this heart touching fanart!"][/caption]

This fanart have touched my heart so much. I opened DeviantArt.com this morning and this was featured in the home page. It's so nice and I love it so much. Makes me want to hug "Akko-chan" too. T^T

Kudos to meago of DeviantArt for this fanart commission! I'm sure Girl Friends fans love this very much as well!

^_^v

2 comments:

  1. Kyaaaa! I saw that fanart on the homepage too, I thought, "cute!" and that's how I got into Girl Friends in the first place. :'D I am sooooo grateful to this fanart as I am now a RAGING GIRL FRIENDS FAN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^__^ Wow, that's nice. It's great to know that there are other GF lovers around the world <3

    ReplyDelete

Comm-ent!